Thursday, December 20, 2012

PLAN FOR SALVATION

 

PLAN OF SALVATION

Admit to God you are a sinner...

1. Romans 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

2. Romans 5:12 Wherefore, as by one man [Adam] sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:

3.  1 John 1:10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.

 Repent (it is not telling God you are sorry, it means you must change your ways to please God)

1. Acts 17:30
And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent:

2.  2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering [patient] o us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

Jesus died for YOU...

1. John 3:16  For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

2.  Romans 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

3. Romans 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Salvation Prayer:

Heavenly Father, 
I want to confess that I am a sinner and I have sinned against you. I want to repent for my sins. Jesus, I need you in my heart and help me to change my ways the way you want because I surrender my life to you. I believe that Jesus died for me, shed blood for me on the cross, buried, then came back to life in the third day. I thank you God for the salvation through Jesus Christ only. He is my Lord and my Savior. Father please give me the holy spirit. Thank you! I am saved now! Amen! 

 4. Romans 10:13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

 Tell the world about Jesus 

1. John 15:16 Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.

2.  Mark 16:15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

3.  Psalms 106:1 Praise ye the LORD. O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever.

4. Deuteronomy 31:6 Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the LORD thy God, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee. 


No comments:

Post a Comment